Axway have developed a series of interactive API Talks breakfast briefings scheduled every month from August to October. These roundtable events will take place at our WeWork location in the city of London and deliver plenty of opportunity to discuss today’s hot topics and share experiences/best practices and challenges with your peers across different industries.
Whether you are just evaluating your API strategy or want to explore what is available in the market, don’t miss this opportunity to hear from experts and thought leaders how APIs underpin a successful modernization and digital transformation journey.
Your compass for Microservices and API management.
Date: Thursday, 29 August
Time: 8:30 -11:00am
Learn how to simplify, accelerate, build, secure, publish, monitor, and scale your APIs and microservices to create vibrant ecosystems that deliver new business models.
- Why you need to manage your APIs and microservices everywhere (on-premises, in a private cloud, or up in AWS or Microsoft Azure in a virtual private cloud)
- How API management fits within a microservices architecture
- What different levels of management are required.
How to Detect and Block Cyber-attacks
Date: Thursday, 26 September
Time: 8:30 -11:00am
Join Axway and Ping Identity to explore how the integration of an Artificial Intelligence engine with a strong API platform automatically detects and blocks new cyberattacks on APIs.
- Understanding the value of your APIs to cyber criminals
- How is traditional API security failing the enterprise?
- How AI will transform API security, See AI in action
The advent of the Hybrid Integration Platform.
Date: Thursday, 24 October
Time: 08:30 – 11:00am
Learn how Axway’s hybrid integration platform (HIP), AMPLIFY™, provides both API Management and Application Integration capabilities through a single platform to accelerate business innovation and fast-forward your digital transformation.
- Learn how to add more cloud applications by overcoming the limits of traditional integration patterns and the lack of expertise needed to integrate them
- Explore how to simplify and accelerate integration using prebuilt connectors that can be deployed without hardware, software, or middleware