Protect Your Agency’s External File Sharing and Collaboration Ecosystem
To thrive in the digital age, government needs to share files externally – with trusted partners, stakeholders, and citizens. But sharing files to collaborate and engage externally typically requires agencies to prioritize security over ease-of-use solutions. With Syncplicity by Axway, government gains a secure external file sharing capability necessary to accelerate productivity and collaboration forward without sacrificing user experience.
Join this webinar on Thursday, September 12th, as we review the key capabilities agencies should keep in mind when evaluating a file-sharing solution that meets both security and efficiency requirements and how Syncplicity stands out from other file sharing providers by offering:
- Affiliate Sharing - allows agencies to control levels of trust depending on different types of partners, external stakeholders, and citizens.
- Rights management and DLP controls prevent sensitive content from being shared accidentally or maliciously
- File access, sharing, and collaborating that use the same simple applications offering O365/Outlook integrations without VPNS or file size limitations
- Complete control over where data is stored. Syncplicity allows agencies to define storage options for customized deployments by leveraging on-premises storage, private cloud, or AWS GovCloud Storage
- Syncplicity is a FedRAMP Ready solution find us on the FedRamp Marketplace