Join us on Thursday, December 10 and hear about “Launching an API Strategy to Improve Digital Supply Chain Experiences” while sipping on some wine, featuring Sommelier Eugenio Jardim!
Resellers and retailers are going through digital disruption in 2020 and other massive disruptions from the COVID-19 crisis. During this virtual event you’ll learn how organizations that pride themselves on delivering exceptional services for their customers and partners rise to this challenge.
During the live event, you will learn:
- How can partner experiences stay seamless (and even improved) in this time of change?
- What does it really mean to build a Cloud Marketplace and what are the potential obstacles to overcome for your go-to-market strategy?
- What are the benefits of Device as a Service (DaaS)?
- What are ProAV solutions and why are they critical to providing engaging experiences in business and in education?
- Why are transformative technologies like APIs critical and, how can your organization launch a program to deliver a successful open platform strategy?
Following our session, we will enjoy 3 delicious wines from the Napa Valley with Sommelier Eugenio Jardim, US Ambassador for the Wines of Portugal and Brand Ambassador for Ernest Vineyards.
Get your wine glasses ready, limited spots available.
Pre-tasting assignments to do before the event:
Fill out the registration form and provide your home address and cell for tracking purposes. Wines for our tasting will be shipped to you, there must be someone 21 or over to accept the package.
Check your inbox for your registration confirmation
Look out for your wine delivery (5-10 business days)
Pour, swirl, sip & enjoy the tasting!
|Brian Otten & Derrick Ambrosino|
Digital Catalyst at Axway
Digital Director, Supply Chain Solutions at Axway
Wines of Portugal USA Ambassador - Brand Ambassador at Ernest Vineyards LLC - Partner at WiFi Wine Time