It’s HIP to learn with Axway at the Gartner AADI Summit 2019
Join Axway on May 20-21,at the Gartner Application Architecture Development & Integration Summit in London to learn how Axway’s hybrid integration platform (HIP), AMPLIFY™, provides both API Management and Application Integration capabilities through a single platform to accelerate business innovation and fast-forward your digital transformation.
You’ll also be able to attend our interactive Learning Lab sessions:
Application Integration Learning Lab
Date/Time Monday, 20 May 2019 01:00 PM- 1:20 PM
Moderator: Andrew Smith, API Management Pre-Sales Consultant, Axway
- Companies and IT organisations are trying to be more innovative by adding an increasing number of cloud applications, but are limited by traditional integration methods and the expertise required to integrate them.
- Explore how Axway Application Integration simplifies and accelerates integration using prebuilt connectors that can be deployed without hardware, software or middleware.
APIs and Microservices Learning Lab
Date & Time: Tuesday, 21 May 2019- 01:00 PM- 1:20 PM
Moderator: Colin McGovern, Product Director, Axway
- Combine API Management and Microservice Mesh Governance to streamline how you build, manage, analyse, and extend digital services.
- Explore how AMPLIFY Mesh Governance allows you to bring your container framework under management.
- See how you can quickly and easily control what your services can access and track the results accordingly.
REST API to Streaming API Learning Lab
Date & Time: Tuesday 21 May, 12:30 PM-12:50PM
Moderator: Kshitij Mehrotra, VP & Chief Architect, Product, Platform & Strategy, Axway
- Turn existing REST API into an event driven streaming API.
- Design UI based on stream push rather REST pull.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW